Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

She made her choice! After Lainee found out her cousin Aly was going to be a pirate, and after she saw a costume she loved in the store, she made her decision! We went to a trick-or-treat in downtown Bozeman on Friday, and then we had a trunk-or-treat and carnival tonight. Lainee had a great time at both events. While we were trick-or-treating downtown, she stopped and looked at me and said, "Mom, I am so good at this!" She is funny, and she sure was good at it! Happy Halloween from the Martins!


6 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

That is the cutest pirate I have ever seen. What a cute costume! Glad that things are going well for you guys there!!

Sycamore Girl said...

It was an awesome twist of fate finding that costume! What a cutie!

Katie said...

So cute! I love her costume. Next year I wanna be a pirate.

Alicia said...

Love the braides! You are such a clever mamma! Lainee super great!

Katy said...

What a cute pirate! She would have fit right into our crew (we were pirates too). I love your family picture at the top of your blog. So cute!!!

Tiffy said...

Oh i love that girl!! Super dooper cute! I thought Alicias comment was "You are such a clever Mammal" hee hee I see that it is Mamma but you are a clever Mammal too!!