Lainee and I were in need of a vacation, so we planned a trip to California to visit Cahoons, and we had a blast! We picked up Holly and her kids in Salt Lake, and then we were on the road. It ended up being about 16 hours from Bozeman to Sacramento, not too bad. And it helps when you have great conversation with great company. The time seriously flew by. Thank you, Holly!
Here are the kids all smooshed in. It was definitely a tight squeeze getting three car seats in the back, but we made it!
Picking up the girls from school. These four were so cute together the entire week! Aly and Heather were so great with the little girls. Lainee just loves her cousins!
We went to a pumpkin patch while we were there, and we spent about four hours. It was huge! And it was so much fun! Lainee loved the petting zoo, and she even got to do a pony ride. This was the first time I haven't had to walk beside her on the horse. She's too big!

4 comments:
Becky, I would love to be included when you go private. My e-mail is fillmores@hotmail.com.
It sounds like Lainee is getting so big!
I think it is fun that you are in Bozeman. Zac's work has been doing a lot of construction work up that way. What a beautiful area!
We love you guys! Thanks for coming, you are the best!
It's true. Alicia is a great dance teacher. Sometime take flying lessons from her, it bruises your hips a bit but it is sooo much fun! :) I am glad you guys had fun! Love you!
That looked like A BLAST! Loved that you guys could go for a WEEK!
Post a Comment