Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lame....But It's Time

I know, you totally know what I'm going to say. It's time for us to go private. Funny that right after I post how hard it is to follow private blogs, here I go. So please leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail if you'd like to keep with us. Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

Sissy Jackson said...

Count me in. It stinks I know but so much better. The way of the world. Love ya kid! jacksonsissy@yahoo.com

Carol said...

I'm in! I love keeping up with you guys. messick325@yahoo.com

Andrea said...

i dont think that I got your email added to mine yet! I will do it right now:) as for mine... mspiggy381@hotmail.com

Sycamore Girl said...

girl.sycamore@gmail.com

Kimber Bowen said...

I would love an invite.
kimmilei@yahoo.com
Thanks

Kara said...

spoiledone08@yahoo.com.... I started a trend! ;)

Annie Bingham said...

mattjbing@hotmail.com

Great pictures of Montana!

Sheila said...

sheilae2@yahoo.com

m & m burt said...

of course I want to know what is going on with the martins and since Mikey doesn't follow blogs I will keep him updated.
4meghanburt@gmail.com

alisekelley said...

I would love an invite! alisekelley@yahoo.com

Goody Family said...

Pick me! Pick me! lyndsgood@hotmail.com

James and Danielle said...

christensenpad@gmail.com Thanks Becky