Sunday, October 17, 2010

Palisade Falls and The "M"

**Important Note** I am so bad at leaving comments on blogs or checking often enough. And lately more and more people are going private. If you read this blog and if you are private, will you please invite me? I promise I care, and I really do read it. I am just a really bad commenter. My e-mail address is rebeccammartin@hotmail.com Seriously, I want an invite. **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a giant M on a mountain here for Montana State University. Every time we are in the car, Lainee points and gets so excited about it. So a few weeks ago we decided to go for a hike. It was beautiful, but straight up. We had to stop and take quite a few breaks, and this was one. But we had a great time, and Lainee was stoked!I realized I hadn't posted how cool Nick is! So this is his office. They actually got his nameplate pretty quick. So I guess maybe we'll stick around :) I don't have a picture of his building, but the second picture is the view from it. Not bad, eh?


This is Palisade Falls. We have gone a couple of times now. It is only about a 10-minute hike, and the trail is paved. It seems to be just right for Lainee, and the end product is gorgeous! She loves to throw rocks in. It's getting pretty cold, so we probably won't be there for a while, but it's so nice to know that it's waiting for us when spring rolls back around!We are getting excited for Halloween! This is the first year that Lainee even cares, so she is picking out her own costume. She changes her mind about three times a day, so I haven't been able to start working on her costume. It's a little crazy. So far the ideas she cycles through are: witch, ghost, queen, robot, missionary, and right now she's saying pirate. So stay tuned to see if we ever have a winner!


6 comments:

Red Head Family said...

glad you are getting settled-we miss you!! good job on the hike-not sure if I dare take my little ones yet!!

Sycamore Girl said...

Missionary!!! That would be so rad! Only she should be an Elder! Haha!

cardwellclan said...

You are awesome Becky! I am glad you are getting settled, I really do hope things go well. Your little girl has super cute hair and just cute.

Sissy Jackson said...

WOW...beautiful. LOVE it. When can we come for a visit?

Larsen said...

Beautiful falls!

Skyler said...

Nick, you are so hot and so awesome. I wish we lived closer so i could get a tan from just being close to your absolute awesomeness. Please, be even awesomer and move awesomely back to awesome Boise.