Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day


I'm so grateful for a day to remember and honor the veterans all across America. Nick and I know several people that have served and are serving, and we appreciate the sacrifices that are being made on our behalf. I was going through my pictures and just had to post this as a shout-out to Dan and Katie. They are some great friends and just amazing people. Dan is currently serving in Iraq. We appreciate him. And we appreciate Katie, who is raising their three children. She is a strong woman! So to the Hochhalters, Thank You!
Thank you to all the veterans, those I know, and those I don't. The Martins appreciate you!

2 comments:

Sycamore Girl said...

Tears.
Thanks for sharing your gratitude. I need to do the same.

Katie said...

lol FATTY! Becky, this is the wrost picture ever! You suck.

lol
Just kidding. I love you.

This post was soo sweet, thank you! I'm gonna tell Dan about it tonight.