July is a birthday month for us. With Lainee on the 18th and me on the 21st, we get to have lots of parties. We decided to go to Roaring Springs in Boise for Lainee's birthday since she's never been to a water park before. She loved it! Loved the water slides, loved the french fries, fun fun fun. And on a side note, way fun for me to take her and not have to have a swim diaper because she is potty trained. Yay!!! We also just tried to do everything she loved over the weekend. We spent a lot of time at parks, eating french fries, playing with kitties, and we even went to see the horsies, so much fun. Lainee is really into Minnie and Mickey right now, so I made her a Minnie cake, I think it turned out good. She got lots of fun clothes and toys. We gave her a table and chairs so she can have some tea parties with her friends. I just can't believe my little girl is 2, where does the time go.



Since we were in Boise for the weekend, we decided to leave Lainee with his parents and celebrate my birthday, the big 2-4, a little early, and Nick took me to PF Changs and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I loved both, and it was extra fun since Nick borrowed his dad's Mustang so we could look super cool. I think the old car thing is just a boy thing, I don't get it, but Nick loved it.

My actual birthday was fun. I slept in, Nick made me waffles on my brand spankin new waffle iron. I went to a fabulous lunch with Tiff and then got to go to mutual. I have the best young women in the world! They were so sweet and threw me a little surprise party. When I arrived they had the door covered in streamer paper and it said "Becky's entrance. If you're not Becky, go to the other door." I then got to run through the paper like game day, super fun. Now I hate bugs, anything creepy crawly, anything with wings, hate it. They threw me a bug party...nice. For drinks there was spider spit, beetle juice, fresh squeezed mosquito blood, funny funny. So thanks girls, you made my day! We finished up the night with some games with Aikeles...Always a good time.

Thank you everyone for the birthday presents, cards, and wishes for Lainee and me!
3 comments:
Becky your hair is so pretty! You found a great lenght! The Minnie cake is awesome! Glad the birthday's went well.
Potty trained before two! Well done! Whats not to get about a hot, red 'stang? That thing is awesome! Do you remember at the Lincoln House there was an old blue Corvette parked in that rickety garage. I drooled over that things SO MUCH! When she finally came out to move it, she let me and Chris drive it to the car place for some work. I, of course drove, and was in HEAVEN! You've got to get on the bandwagon for old classic cars Beck. It really is a sweet place to be!
Glad you had a great time for your birthdays. Sure love you!
Hay, Happy Birthday little sister. Hope that you had a great one. Love PF! That would have been great right there. Love the car as well. So what did you get????? Love ya kid!
Post a Comment