When I grow up can I be as cool as you! The flag cookies rock! Lainee's sweat shirt is pretty fly!
That is hilarious...the sunglasses, actually! Looks like you are still keeping those cookies going strong. Did you do them for YW?? You are truly the best YW prez for sure!
Girl! Girl! Thanks for spending the 4th with us! It was so much fun! I can't wait to cut your hair and I need to get Lainee some bows!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
When I grow up can I be as cool as you! The flag cookies rock! Lainee's sweat shirt is pretty fly!
That is hilarious...the sunglasses, actually! Looks like you are still keeping those cookies going strong. Did you do them for YW??
You are truly the best YW prez for sure!
Girl! Girl! Thanks for spending the 4th with us! It was so much fun! I can't wait to cut your hair and I need to get Lainee some bows!
Post a Comment