OH I love these women!! You should be one very extremely happy man Nick!! I love that Dew is in the bed sleeping too--that is dew right? hee hee
K Nick why haven't we seen this vintage pair of sunglasses! I cannot wait to see them! I wonder how well they would sell on ebay. Maybe tell Becky that you will only replace them if they sell hee hee ANd if you want Becky Nick can get some at Target! ha ha
As always the Fourth of July Cookies were a hit! I did feel bad that I couldn't take the credit for them. My MIL was like "When did you have time to do all of those, they are amazing." and I was like "nope not me it's Becky--always Becky!!" so once again I couldn't impress my MIL thanks alot--hee hee jk really thanks and We love you guys!
4 comments:
I wish I could take a nap too!
Very cute pictures!
by the way, I have to agree with Becky, it's kinda weird that you regularly wear a bullet as normal attire...
OH I love these women!! You should be one very extremely happy man Nick!! I love that Dew is in the bed sleeping too--that is dew right? hee hee
K Nick why haven't we seen this vintage pair of sunglasses! I cannot wait to see them! I wonder how well they would sell on ebay. Maybe tell Becky that you will only replace them if they sell hee hee
ANd if you want Becky Nick can get some at Target! ha ha
As always the Fourth of July Cookies were a hit! I did feel bad that I couldn't take the credit for them. My MIL was like "When did you have time to do all of those, they are amazing." and I was like "nope not me it's Becky--always Becky!!" so once again I couldn't impress my MIL thanks alot--hee hee jk really thanks and We love you guys!
We miss those girls of yours, Nick. We even miss YOU!
Bick and Necky, we miss you!
Post a Comment