Becky wants me to get rid of these sunglasses and get new ones. I say they are still good. Please tell me what you think.
(The nose things fell off but I fixed it with a 22 shell and a gum wrapper. I would like to get another 22 shell on there but have not got around to it.)
This is Becky...For the record, these sunglasses are not only the white trashiest sunglasses you've ever seen, the picture really doesn't do them justice, whenever Nick wears the glasses for more than 20 minutes, his nose starts to turn green from the bullet. It's really kind of freaky. Please don't encourage him.
This is Nick again. My nose only gets a little irritated if it is really hot in the car. And for the record I have never claimed not to be white trash. Vote to keep them.

5 comments:
Becky, we pay Nick to keep you humble. Good job Nick, the glasses stay.
Keep them, but ONLY if you put another 22 shell on the other side! Only thing missing is a mullet! Becky, if you cut your hair into a mullet, maybe you wouldnt feel so left out...because obviously this is where the mallice toward these sunnys is coming from! :)
I say keep them you never know when you will need a 22 shell for a jumper in your fuse box the way i see it nicks just being a a boy scout prepared for anything and plus the sun will never mess with your eyes if your glasses are equiped with ammunition heck i would never mess with someone who wears bullets nick your hard core
I say KEEP THE GLASSES!!! But only if you promise to ONLY wear them indoors, when Becky is not with you. Then buy yourself another pair for the outdoors!!! HA HA HA!!!!
Nick! Lose the glasses, brotha. Lol, its always the wife that is right..come on, I'm sure you've learned that by now!
PS- I'm proud white trash and Nick- you've got a long way to go. Lol
PS- you guys wanna go cruising? We're thinking maybe this winter? Eh, eh?
Post a Comment