So recently a CD popped up from Miss Russet...I know, a little tear. So anyway, we watched it and I just smile and giggled a little bit. When Nick and I talk about high school, we both just had so much fun! I just don't get those that drop out, especially right before senior year, that's the most fun, you're pretty much done, it's all about the sports, the dances, and fun. Now to be fair, we both had excpetionally fun senior years, me with the pageant, and Nick with his State Football Championship. After all, he was a 1st team all state offensive lineman. I get that not everyone gets those super fun times, but really, high school was fun...right? So I thought what the heck, so for your enjoyment, some pictures from our glory days.....jpg)
(With Governor Kempthorne and his wife.)
(He's the cute boy wearing #77)
P.S. So lately I've been entertaining the idea (probably a little too much) of Mrs. Idaho. What do you think? Is it time to say good bye to the glory days, because really when I think too hard about it I think, seriously, Becky? Lame. Let it go. But then I think, oh fun! Do you ever entertain ideas of reviving the glory days? Tell me what ya think. And don't spare feelings.
.jpg)
(With Governor Kempthorne and his wife.)(Can you spot my hottie? I vote for bringing the sideburns back. Your vote?)

10 comments:
Remember that picture I showed you when I cut your hair??
Revive the old "glory days?" Not for me. High school was fun, but college and post-college life are even better!
i think that you should compete...somebody has to beat out Mr. Wilson's wife right???? do you remember that picture he had on his desk of her when she won?
Chad
am LOVING the sideburns...YES sexy man...bring them BACK! LOVE THEM! Had a great senior year myself...Love your pic Becky in your dress and crown...So cute! Miss you girl!
If you run for Mrs Idaho, I want to try too.
Go for the gold, everyday!
Yes, bring the sideburns back. Nick only though, please.
I am not a sentimental person, so I would say let go of the so called "glory days." But I also think having something you enjoy doing is a good thing.
You should totally go for it! You would be great! My mom did it when she had three little kids and she did it for fun and time for herself and loved it!
LOVE the blast from the past! ha ha. Brought me back to the days of cheering for TINY!
I know we can't be all that old, but those pictures date us!
Hey this is John,
The problem with going for Mrs. Idaho is that all the girls doing are reliving the "glory days" and they are all super mega awesome totally rad to the max wich is code for snarky bitches now i know that you are the exception to the rule when it comes to royalty so i'm thinking you proly don't want to run with that crowd if you don't believe me ask lindy how they treated her when she gave them all FREE photo shoots
Post a Comment