Saturday, August 30, 2008

Great Day!

So today was a fun day for me. I tried on my wedding dress, and it fit! Not a big deal to some, I know, but for me this was huge. I'm embarassed to say that after the wedding I seemed to really stop caring about myself, I just put weight on and it got pretty ridiculous. But before I had Lainee I decided to change the way I was living and the way I felt about myself. I lost a little bit of weight but then found out I was pregnant and it all came back plus some. But now, 13 months after Lainee was born here I am to my pre-wedding weight. Total weight loss of 78 pounds! Again, ridiculous that I ever let myself get that out of control, but a great day today! And because it came off slow, I was able to make a real commitment to eating right and exercising and just enjoying living a healthy lifestyle! Yay for today!

9 comments:

Lindy Lue said...

congrats becky! it feels so good to get healthy again! jon and i have been working at it! i've only lost 10 lbs ---you are an insperation!

Mike said...

Wow! Lookin good!

Tiffy said...

Becky, you are freaking amazing. I would marry you all over again....love you!

Alicia said...

You are freakin hot, just like always! Yeah for accomplishing your goals! You never cease to amaze me!

Larsen said...

Good FOR YOU BECKY! You have every reason to feel great about that! I don't think I would fit into my dress at all!

Heck, I don't know where it is even! Pathetic!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by to see us at the fair. Love seeing you, no matter where or why!

xoxox

Katie said...

Congrats! After I have this baby, I'm calling you for your advice. I need to get skinny too. Wait up!

Sycamore Girl said...

Looking good. Better yet is that you are FEELING good. Pretty amazing!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Becky!! You look great!! What an accomplishment!

Red Head Family said...

Good job-maybe if I still had my dress (I rented) it might give me more incentive. I need to loose about 20-25 pounds and I have the desire just not the motivation if that makes sense. I keep thinking I should train for a 5k in the spring.