So in the mail yesterday we received two packages, one addressed to Nick, and one addressed to me. In Nick's package was a plaque...he took third place in the Mesa Falls Marathon! YAY! I think it's great, super excited, of course Nick said, well there must have only been three of us, whatever. Super fun, Nick took third in his age group!
My package...a plaque saying that I took third, pretty funny. They must have not written down properly that I technically didn't finish. So I will be tracking down whoever they have as fourth and sending them the plaque, funny funny. But YAY for Nick!
We're Cookin'
2 months ago

2 comments:
What are the odds?! Well done you two- and you are a good good person Becky, for finding the rightful winner of the 3rd place plaque.
I would have put it up! i agree with hoyy - your nice.
Post a Comment