I have never been one to enjoy the whole chain letter thing or the forwarded emails or even the blogging "tags" however, I love reading and learning about my friends funny little quirks and since I was tagged by Megan, I thought I would try to do this one.
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
1) I'm very particular about meat when I'm cooking. If any part of the chicken has even a little hint of a vein or darker meat, it's gone. I probably end up throwing half of it away.
2) I, like Tiffany, hate gloves. They gross me out. When we were pulling weeds in our yard for a few days I got three blisters and just kept making them worse because I wouldn't put on nasty gloves.
3) I have to have socks on at ALL times when I'm at home. I can wear flip-flops out and about, but the second they are off my feet I have to have socks. I've got this phobia of them getting dirty and dry and cracked. I can't fall asleep if I don't have them on, I really really hate being barefoot.
4) My favorite treat in the whole world is a nice cold soda with lots and lots of crushed ice (Sonic is by far the best) but any crushed would do. I would take that over any other treat any day.
5) I am terrified of any bug that moves, e.g., butterflies, ladybugs especially, spiders and all the other big things. It's probably the most weird that butterflies and ladybugs creep me out.
6) I hate baths. If for some reason I am going to take a bath, I take a 20 minute shower first. The idea of sitting in your own dirt is disgusting. (Sorry if you like baths, I don't think you're gross, just me)
I tag Nick (that's right, we'll have a follow-up post with his soon), Holly, Katie, Alicia, Lisa, and anyone else that thinks it would be fun!
We're Cookin'
3 months ago

5 comments:
I hate baths too!!! And we sure do have the same view on meat! Hey, we might be sisters!
Oh alright, I give. :)
Glad you did that! I dont think I knew any of those about you!
These are so revealing. goes to show that each of us have a little OCD in us! I'll be thinking on this...
I love the sock and bath quirks!
That was soo funny Becky!! You have such cute feet though. Andnow I know why you were scared of Josie's catterpiller. ha ha I cannot wait to see Nick's I am positive that they are exactly opposite of yours! hee hee Maybe I will make Joshy do one too!
Post a Comment