I'm doing this only because Becky won't leave me alone.
1. When the light switches are all off, they have to be all lined up, can't be some down some up. I walk up and down the hall switching until they line up.
2. I hate socks, can't sleep if they're on.
3. I go through eating phases. I will have to have a certain snack for a month or so, then I won't touch it for a long time, a half empty box will sit in the pantry until it goes bad.
4. I like to dumpster dive and then build shelves out of the things I find.
5. If we're grocery shopping, I have to push the cart. And on the way to the car, I have to ride it out, and hopefully it's heavy enough so that it doesn't tip backwards.
6. My idea of taking Becky out to dinner is McDonald's. (This got me in a lot of trouble when we were first married.)
We're Cookin'
3 months ago

5 comments:
I love you!
I love you too!
Thanks Nick for the info. Mark can't stand to wear socks to bed either. It can be 20 below and he doesn't do it. You are a good man to do after enough nagging. Hey I started running tonight and hope to keep it up for a 5k in the spring. I hope there is one anyway.
You two are so funny! You and your socks!
I haven't done any quirks, but since you love them here are a few:
I have to have a blankie to go to bed. (stop laughing)
I can't go barefoot in my house, I always wear shoes.
I am pretty particular about my lip gloss.
I get really annoyed by women's makeup that is outdated, not blended well, etc.
I am constantly plagued with seeing peoples' garments. (I know I am not perfect at all this this either, btw) but I can't help think to myself everytime, CANT YOU TELL YOU ARE SHOWING OFF YOUR RELIGION!!!!
I have the same routine every time in the shower.
I don't count the room as "clean" regardless of how much dusting, picking up, or organizing unless the final touch is accomplished--vacuum.
Love you!
And I haven't found that CD yet. Seems to me, I borrowed it FROM you.
Do you know?
Gina
I am so glad that Becky made Nick do this! I think I will make Joshy do it too. AND Why am I not surprized that Nicks quirks are opposite of Becky's!! hee hee you guys are the cutest quirkiest couple ever! Love you
Post a Comment