Becky, I wanted to talk to you at church about the run but never could track you down. How was it? I thought of you all day yesterday. My body is so sore after doing the half; I can only image doing 26! We checked the site for your times...according to it you finished in a VERY impressive time. Good Job! I also thought of you alot as I ran because there were quite a few people doing the run/walk method that you told me about. It was kind of frustrating for me cause I ran the whole time, yet there were people who were walking parts that were right there with me. We will have to talk - I am really proud of you guys. You also did a great job speaking in church. Was it hard to stand that long? :)
6 comments:
AWESOME! More details!!
You guys are awesome!! I have desire but no ambition to run even part of a marathon.
Holy runner Batman! He's big and strong with...running shoes on! High five Nick! ...when your muscles recooperate, that is!
Becky, I wanted to talk to you at church about the run but never could track you down. How was it? I thought of you all day yesterday. My body is so sore after doing the half; I can only image doing 26! We checked the site for your times...according to it you finished in a VERY impressive time. Good Job! I also thought of you alot as I ran because there were quite a few people doing the run/walk method that you told me about. It was kind of frustrating for me cause I ran the whole time, yet there were people who were walking parts that were right there with me. We will have to talk - I am really proud of you guys. You also did a great job speaking in church. Was it hard to stand that long? :)
WAY to Go NICK!! I am so proud of you guys!
AWESOME JOB!
Post a Comment