Lainee decided she wanted to play soccer this year. So I signed her up and volunteered to be a coach. Ha! I figured they were only 5, I just need to herd them in the right direction. She had fun at our first practice, but the first game was not so good. She started out as goalie and loved it. So you will get to see exactly ONE picture of her smiling about soccer. After it was time to trade and she got put into the center of the pack, she came off crying almost immediately. She didn't love the mob. There was no coaxing her back out there. After the game when we talked about next time she said, "Actually, mom, I'm not going to play anymore. Maybe I'll try it when I'm, like, 40." So there you go. I think she'll go far in the 40-year-old league!
And just because they're cute and they matched. Brianne's devil horns always make me smile.



1 comment:
Lainee is clever! At least she knows what she likes! :)
Post a Comment