Friday, September 28, 2012

Birthday Palooza 2012

Birthday Palooza was a hit this year.  We celebrate Lainee's, Brianne's, and my birthday over the course of 4 days.  We went to Boise this year to play with lots of cousins, and free babysitters so I could have a hot birthday date!  We did a hippo cake for Brianne, because she goes by potamus more than she goes by Brianne.  It just seemed appropriate.  I got my yummo red velvet.  And before you say what kind of terrible mother gives a 5-year-old birthday girl a lame cupcake, that's what she wanted.  I tried and tried to get her to do something more fun.  She wanted a cupcake with an L.  What are you going to do!

The spread
It actually took a lot of negotiating to get her to stop playing just long enough to blow some candles out.  You can see her pink cheeks!
Before...


After!


1 comment:

Alicia said...

Bri is so cute! I can't believe how big she is!