Friday, September 28, 2012

Sacramento 2012


After dropping Nick off at the airport to head home from Disneyland, the girls made a road trip north to visit Dave and Annette and the Cahoons.  We had an awesome week!  We never had a schedule and did whatever we wanted to, it was fabulous!  Lainee booked it straight to the pool after lunch and didn't come out until dinner.  She got over her fear of the pool and was swimming like a pro by the end of the week!  Brianne learned how to climb stairs.  Lainee almost killed Aly and Heather with her love of the cash register.  And Alicia and I had too many late nights.  I won our annual Monopoly match, however it was a hollow, hollow victory.  I only wish that my overload of fun included pictures.  It seems I just didn't grab my camera enough! Thanks, Cahoons and Martineaus for the best week ever!


Chillin at the duck park with Annette

What our days looked like!


1 comment:

Alicia said...

WOOT WOOT!! Come again! We love your guts!