Okay, so I know I always wait too long to blog, and I would tell you I'll be better, but I might not, so I won't.
Life is been very busy, but very fun lately. Nick and I were able to go to Island Park for the first time, thanks to our best friends, and we stayed and played at their cabin up there. It was a really nice getaway, much needed, and Nick and Lainee both got their first rides on a snowmobile. Lainee loved it, it basically rocked her to sleep, so that was great, she didn't however love the sledding down the hill part. So now we know for next time to just keep her on the machine. Nick also enjoyed his first, but he did have a little accident, of course, right? The first time, why not get in a wreck. It was nobody's fault, just coming around a corner, and luckily both Nick and the other girl are okay!!
The musical that I'm in performs next week, so rehearsals have been a little stressful lately, but it will be a great show, and it will be nice when it's over.
Also, Nick and I are coming up on our five year anniversary, I know, right? (That's for you, Alicia) We found a fun little bed and breakfast that we're going to try, and we think we'll hit dinner at The Roof in Salt Lake. Anyone been there? If anyone has any other fun ideas, hit us up, we love new things.
So I know this has been too long, and no pictures, gosh, I'm probably typing to myself right now. But anyway, hopefully I'll get around to posting our Island Park pictures soon. Thanks again, Aikeles!
We're Cookin'
2 months ago

5 comments:
Hey, I thought WE were your best friends!
Happy anniversary!
We'll be in Utah for conference if you happen to mosey on over there...
Austin and I have been to the Roof resturant and absolutely loved it. Happy Anniversary!
You should take a horse drawn carriage ride around Temple Square and up into Memory Grove. Its very romantic and it will be great on a warm spring evening. You will love the Roof. Very classy. You can pull out your pearls! Would you two like to set up a couples massage? I can get another therapist to come in and I can set up my studio with the two of you in there. Ahhhhh. They are always a hit!
We are so glad that we are your BF's!! Hee hee
I am glad that you can look at the cabin weekend with fond memories. It was super fun and we are so glad that you guys went! We'll go again--maybe in the summer though when there aren't any snowmobiles and Nick can drive the boat! hee hee
ANd I am sorry Katie the Martins have moved on--hee hee Just kidding
I know...right! Love You!!!
Post a Comment