Monday, March 16, 2009

My Life Lately

Has been this...

We finally perform this week, and I would love to see all of you there!

7 comments:

Sycamore Girl said...

I hope you get someone to record it because I want to see you in it! What part are you playing?

Farris Family said...

I wish I could come and watch it! Sounds really fun, I'll have to hear all about it from Mom! Hope to see you guys soon! Missy

Bean said...

Good luck Becky!!! You will do awesome! I'll be cheering you on!!!

Tiffy said...

Well I have to say that the play was AWESOME!!! It is nice to see all of your hard work paying off. ANd Handmaidens are HoT!!!

love ya

Shari said...

Becky, the play was Great! You did Awesome! I think everyone's hard work has paid off. Glad the youth got to see it too. I know our girls enjoyed it!

Valerie said...

Becky, we loved it, and you did a great job! Thanks :)

ourbanksaccount said...

you did a great job, parker loved it!!! we are so happy we got to come, thanks!