
I thought I would put a little bit of what we've done in five years. We've moved four times, between the two of us, had four jobs, bought two homes, bought three cars, bought one dog, had one child (she was a lot more expensive than the dog), had to fix like nine million flat tires. Okay that might be a little exaggerated, but we seriously get a flat tire once or twice a month, just saving the rest of the world I guess, so you're welcome. We've traveled to Costa Rica, Disneyland twice, and Louisiana/Mississippi (thanks Dan and Katie for that adventure!) We've had a fun, productive five years, and I'm excited to see what the next five bring. I'm so in love, and I'm so glad that I fooled this guy five years ago into thinking he was getting the better deal!

6 comments:
Congrats! You two are one of my fav couples.
I can't wait til we buy our houses back to back in boise and force our firstborns to wed so we can be related.
(Sorry we drug you to MS, ugh..)
Happy 5th!
Happy Anniversary love birds- we are glad you guys got to have a night out together. Lainee was a cutie with all the company! Oh, and Nick, you left your BSU sweatshirt here.
HAPPY ANNY GUYS!!! We love you two! You are so perfect for eachother--it makes me laugh!
Congrats-time flies sometimes. You have done more in those 5 years than we did I think.
new post please!!!!! :)
Post a Comment