That's funny!!!!! I hope you guys are doing good in Boise!
:) hahahhah I am laughing so hard right now! I just read it to my mom and she rolled her eyes! Only some of us truly understand that! :) too bad you didn't get to hold Alicia's bum this time! ;)
funny funny-totally understand!!! Did you do it yourself!?
Amen Sista!
I don't EVER want to join that club, but in the event, I want you and Alicia to initiate me in. :)
Oh My Giddy Heart, YOU rock my world!
lol!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's funny!!!!! I hope you guys are doing good in Boise!
:) hahahhah I am laughing so hard right now! I just read it to my mom and she rolled her eyes! Only some of us truly understand that! :) too bad you didn't get to hold Alicia's bum this time! ;)
funny funny-totally understand!!! Did you do it yourself!?
Amen Sista!
I don't EVER want to join that club, but in the event, I want you and Alicia to initiate me in. :)
Oh My Giddy Heart, YOU rock my world!
lol!
Post a Comment