I love the pics!! We are beautiful place!! I love the pictures of Lainee! Seriously she looks like she is the travelin queen! Can't wait to see the rest!! Miss you guys!!
Fun.. Those crocks look a bit weird in color. I am sure that is normal for them, but you know, weird to me, as in Idaho doesn't have anything like taht.
6 comments:
so jealous! Glad to see you guys had a good time!
so are you home-well in boise now? Looks like a great time! Is that the jaguar that peed on you guys?
Miss you, Jaimee
Wow looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I am jealous!
Looks like it was such a fun vacation....glad you got to go!!
I love the pics!! We are beautiful place!! I love the pictures of Lainee! Seriously she looks like she is the travelin queen! Can't wait to see the rest!! Miss you guys!!
Fun.. Those crocks look a bit weird in color. I am sure that is normal for them, but you know, weird to me, as in Idaho doesn't have anything like taht.
Did Lainee travel well?? Hope so!
Post a Comment