Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Too Much Fun!

We're having way too much fun. In two weeks, Nick has graduated, we moved to Boise, we had Christmas, and we're in Costa Rica! I know that pictures are so much better with words, but we're in a little hotel in the middle of nowhere, and considering it just took me 20 minutes to attempt to upload one pictures I'm going to stop, and I'll get pictures up when we're at a different hotel.
But for now, graduation was great! Nick graduated in computer information technology, and he's now looking for a job in Boise.
Christmas was so much fun, definitely more fun with Lainee. Santa brought her a trike, and she is stoked.
We are in Costa Rica as a graduation gift for Nick, and we are safe and well (Moms). Currently we're in Limon, which is on the Caribbean side. It is beautiful and a wonderful 85 degrees. We're just chillin' listening to the ocean. I think I'll come here every year in December :) The highlights so far... Phineas and Ferb on the airplane and car rides (Lainee), Chiky's (Becky), the food (Nick)
Hope Christmas found everyone happy, and have a great New Year's!

4 comments:

Sycamore Girl said...

So glad you made it. In case you are wondering- because I know you were a little worried- EVERYTHING is ok over here. We're hunkered down warm in our place while the snow flies outside making the roads horrendous! Sigh.
We're planning on you staying here when you get back- and dont worry- I have a mattress for ya'll this time. :) Be safe, have a blast! and at least come back with a little tan!

Sheila said...

Have FUN!! Dew says bring her something home! love you

The Christensens said...

So exciting!! Have fun on your trip!!!

Alicia said...

Yeah for VACATION!!!