I love you! It's so nice of you to say things like that to me, even when I have no makeup, and I'm sick, and I whine and I have boogers everywhere. You're the best!
Uh-huh! Sorry you're sick Beck! Good thing beauty runs deep!
Nick, I've always admired how you spoil Becky with love and attention. What a sweet husband you are.And Beck, you are hot.PS. I have boogers everywhere even when I'm not sick.
Oh my, she is so CUTE. That belly and those cheeks...where can I get one? (kid not cheeks or belly, already have those...) She is DARLING!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love you! It's so nice of you to say things like that to me, even when I have no makeup, and I'm sick, and I whine and I have boogers everywhere. You're the best!
Uh-huh!
Sorry you're sick Beck! Good thing beauty runs deep!
Nick, I've always admired how you spoil Becky with love and attention. What a sweet husband you are.
And Beck, you are hot.
PS. I have boogers everywhere even when I'm not sick.
Oh my, she is so CUTE. That belly and those cheeks...where can I get one? (kid not cheeks or belly, already have those...) She is DARLING!
Post a Comment