
Aren't they beautiful? (I totally stole this picture from Annie Laurie's blog)
Last week I was released from young womens, and I can't believe how hard it was! I've only been president for a little over a year, but I've been in young womens for 3 1/2 years and I seriously love these girls! They taught me so much, and it is by far the best calling I've ever had. I cried for two weeks non-stop (Nick was great to me, and I'm pretty sure he's glad we're past that) But I'm grateful for the chance I had with these girls. But I am excited because I earned my medallion! I didn't earn it when I was in high school, so I was doing personal progress right along with the girls, and I did get it finished a couple months ago, so yay! I had the best women as counselors and advisors, and I will always be grateful to them and love them! Thank you Shari, Tiffany, Bridgette, Jen and Annie Laurie, you saved my life a lot! And lucky enough, we did get to go to Evening in Excellence even though we had technically been released, I just love those girls!
In other news, we're just staying busy busy busy. Nick graduates December 19th!!!! This last semester he is doing 24 credits, and we don't see him as much as we'd like to. He spends all his time either at school or in his man cave. He has set up shop in the basement with his PC, his Mac, and the desktop computer and he's so proud of it! I'm glad that he loves what he's doing, even though three computers seems excessive to me....I just don't get it, but yay for Nick doing something he loves! It's so weird to really think about being grown ups out in the real world, school is definitely my comfort zone. Our house still hasn't sold, but we haven't lost hope. If you know anyone who needs a good 3-bed 2-bath for 155,000....send them our way. We're moving back to Boise to hopefully settle down, but who knows, we do seem to get a moving itch every so often, right, Nick? (Denver?!?)
Lainee is big and beautiful and makes us laugh daily. She has some serious attitude and willpower, but we love her. If she could have her way she would eat a "cone" every day for every meal, she is an ice cream girl. For Halloween she was a ladybug and thought her costume was super cool. We went to a trunk or treat which she didn't love. If an adult had a scary mask or costume, she would stop dead in her tracks, it didn't matter that they were handing out candy, she wouldn't go near them. Several people took off their masks so that she would even just walk past them to get to the next car....love that kid! She puts makeup on with me everyday, she's in love with lipstick, and she's just plain funny. I'm including a picture of her with the sliding glass door, beautiful!

5 comments:
I hope you sell your house soon! Lainee makes a cute lady bug!
WE love having Lainee-she is so cute. Cute blog changes too. Good luck!!
Congrats Tiny that's awesome your gonna be a grown up! and why aren't we included on your blog buddies?! you cut us deep you cut us real deep :)
I would have loved it if you were MY young womens leader growing up. You're the best.
i have a feeling that the young women feel the exact same way about you as you feel about them. you were/are great. good luck moving back to boise.
-kyle
Post a Comment