Friday, May 22, 2009

Puerto Rico!!!

So I'm on day two of being in Puerto Rico, loving the time with my sister, and managing the heat. It's not too bad, but it's humid. I owe a BIG thank you to my awesome father-in-law, Fred! I don't know if you read this, but I really really owe you. He got my ticket for me, and the sweet man put me in first class, that's a blog all of it's own. It was definitely a long time to be traveling. I got to the airport at 5:00 p.m. Wednesday night and arrived in Puerto Rico 12:30 in the afternoon on Thursday, I was definitely glad to be here, although the car ride back was a bit stressful, these people drive like maniacs! Heather has given me a manicure and did my make-up, so great, I'll probably have to bring her back with me so she can do it for me every day. Here's the first few pictures, I'll update throughout the week as we get exciting ones!! Please excuse the bad hair and no make-up. The humidity just makes my hair go frizzy and curly, so it will be a ponytail for the next two weeks unless I just decide to chop it. And there's no point in make-up becuase it just melts off of me, so, alas, here I am.

(This is Alicia's house. She has a lime tree right outside her kitchen window. How cool is that?)

1 comment:

Larsen said...

wHAT A FUN TRIP IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING! LIME TREE HUH! WOW.

AND YES, SKYPE IS PRETTY AWESOME!

HAVE A SAFE TRIP BACK....WHEN YOU DECIDE TO RETURN TO IDAHO...

XOXOX

GINA