
Let me count the ways... (In no particular order)
1. You love me, no matter what, always.
2. You are a happy person who knows how to laugh and how to make me laugh.
3. You honor your priesthood.
4. You don't create drama in my already overly dramatic life. You're my rock, always peaceful, never moving.
5. You are a fabulous father.
6. You answer and are patient with my sometimes trivial questions about every subject from the gospel to movies, to Power Rangers.
7. You help me grow spiritually.
8. You help me around the house.
9. You always support me (even if it means running a marathon :), which I still am so proud of you for doing)
10. You are good to my family.
11. You love your mom and treat her well.
12. You appreciate what I do.
13. You get up way too early in the morning to go to school and get your education.
14. I am still so deeply in love with your eyes!
15. You know me better than I know myself.
16. You change diapers.
17. You make me a better person every day.
18. You've never, ever raised your voice at me.
19. You don't eat my treats.
20. You apologize quickly, even if it's me that should.
21. You eat my cooking, even if it was an experiment gone wrong.
22. You always make me feel like I'm gorgeous, even when I don't think so.
23. You take me on amazing vacations, lots of them.
24. You live the gospel and have a testimony.
25. You are the best handyman I know. I love my shelves and everything else you've built and fixed for me.
26. You make a mean rice surprise.
27. You are my very best friend. I never have to be afraid to talk to you or tell you how I'm feeling, you're just plain great.
Happy 27th birthday, Nick! I love you more every single day, and I'm so glad I stalked you! It was so worth it:)


3 comments:
Happy birthday to the big man! Nick, you're old! Let us catch up, would ya?
Hope you have a great one. (Maybe you'll get lucky?! (Wink)
Happy BIrthday Nick!
Sorry I am a bit late in saying so!
Gina and KYle!
That was beautiful. I'm crying! It's all true, Nick. That's why I love you, too. And because you still go by "Tiny." Remember that day in the locker room when you were given that name? You keep saying the water was cold, but I remember my shower being nice and warm. No excuses! Play like a champion!
Post a Comment