Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had a great new year. We threw a little get-together and of course didn't take any pictures. But we had a great time! Thanks to all who came!
On a Christmas note, Lainee had a great time. She woke up 2 1/2 hours earlier than usual, somehow she knew it was Chrismas, don't ask me how. She had a great time ripping the paper off of everything. Santa was good to her, she loves all the cothes and especially her Magna doodle and her little baby. Santa was also very good to us. He brought us both Ipod Touches, clothes, and I got some Christmas decorations. It only took us five years of marriage, but I finally have a wreath and a beautiful nativity scene! Yay!!
We had a great time these past few weeks with all my family coming into town. I officially got hooked on Rock Band, I'm best drummer you've ever seen! We took the opportunity to get Lainee's Christmas pictures taken with her cousins who have matching dresses. She sure does love playing with Aly and Heather, they can get her going like nobody's business. Happy everything to everyone!

4 comments:

Red Head Family said...

those dresses are way cute-we got a wii for christmas nad i'm hooked-i want the wii fit now.

Sycamore Girl said...

Great pics of the cousins! Too bad Natalie was gone for them. Oh well. Im sorry I took off with your straightener...do you want me to mail it to you?

Kimber Bowen said...

What a beautiful little girl. She looks so cute in her Christmas dress. I am so glad that you had a wonderful Holiday season.

Larsen said...

Sweet Lainee! So cute! Dont' you just lvoe Christmas with a little one? The joys of discovering magic again!

Miss you!

Gina