Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Pictures

So we have two wonderful friends who are now doing photography and took some pictures for us. Thank you, Megan and Gina. We love them and still aren't sure which ones to frame because they are all fabulous. You both have talent, I also think you had a wonderful little model! So enjoy!!





On another note, so we've never praticed stairs with Lainee. Our basement is unfinished, and there is no reason to go down there, so there's just been no reason. With that basis in mind... So we were at the Aikele's house enjoying yummy pudding ice cream and a great round of Rook. Lainee is playing in the basement with Josie, and then we hear (imagine in the cutest little three year old you've ever seen's voice) NICK!!!! NICK!!! Nick goes running, and Lainee is on the second stair from the top. Apparently she decided she'd had enough Josie and was ready to join the big kids party. We're just glad she didn't change her mind halfway through and try and go back down. So I guess it's time to practice stairs.

8 comments:

The Christensens said...

I love your family pics! So cute!

Alicia said...

Fun photos! You are beautiful people & your behinds are HOT!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky!
Very nice photos!! I like them!
How interesting the ward is being split. It is very large...
We are glad that you and Nick are staying close, at least for a while longer. We kinda like you too.

Josh Aikele said...

You really do have a great model!! Your fam is so cute. Lainee can practice on our stairs anytime. We love you guys!

Katie said...

cute photos kids!

Sycamore Girl said...

I thought you were going to say that you heard a blood curdling scream and saw lainee at the bottom of a flight of stairs! Sheesh! Dont scare me like that! Love Lainee's baby blues!

ATT Hickson said...

SOOO cute! I love the pictures! You have such a beautiful little girl!

Lindy Lue said...

Freaking cute! we sure miss you guys!