Then Monday was my birthday, the big 23 for me, and Nick made me my favorite cake, red velvet, and sent me for a pedicure! I know the cake looks a little sketchu, but it tastes good. Nick is so good to me! Lucky for me, my birthday isn't over. I get to go out tonight with some friends for pie.
Yum!
Update on the marathon training, still going. The training is going well for both of us. Last Saturday we ran 16 miles, definitely an awesome accomplishment for both of us. Next week we've got another long one, 20 miles. Then it shortens down until the marathon. August 23rd, wish us luck! We're going to need it! Also, we've recruited two in-laws for the marathon, Sheila and Mike. Any more family and friends are invited. The more the merrier! If you don't feel up to a full, there is also a half and 5k that day. Come run with us!! http://www.mesafallsmarathon.com/

6 comments:
Uhh coup0le of beefs:
1) WHy don't I have ANY of your birthdays on the calendar?? What kind of friends are you to let it pass and not even say anything??
2) Marathon=CRAZY. I'm jealous. Go Team Martin!
3) When are you coming to visit AZ?
Just kidding, its our turn to visit. We'll be there soon, I promise.
Love you guys
happy birthday to both of Nick's girls.
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
yeah, i have your blog now!
gina
K so sorry we didn't do pie!! We totally should have instead since your meal was aweful!! It will just give us an excuse to go out again!!!! Thanks for sharing your birthday and Lainees with us!! You are so cute Becky! Happy Birthday
I'm really excited for the run next month!
katiehochhalter@yahoo.com
Becky- Happy Birthday to you and Lainee! You and nick are amazing for running this marathon. i hope your knees are doing alright. Keep up the stretching and icing after your runs. I have some more info about your legs i wanted to share...that sounds strange i know. we'll talk next time im in town. which i think is soon.
Post a Comment