We hope you're Halloween was as fun as ours. Lainee thought this year was awesome. She loved her costume, thanks again to wonderful Darla who made it for her. She chose to be Daphne from Scooby-Doo. When she first said that a few months ago, I kept thinking she would change her mind, and I tried talking her into something like a witch or a cat, but she wasn't having it. I'm glad she stuck to her guns, she was the cutest Daphne I've ever seen! She got to wear her costume 4 different times because of a gymnastics party, preschool party, ward trunk-or-treat, and actual Halloween. What a party!
We thought about Brianne being Scooby to give Lainee some context, but I'm lazy, and we already had this Eeyore costume that is super warm, and Brianne is cute in anything, so she was a donkey.
Happy Halloween from us to you!
4 comments:
Super cute kids! Sounds like Halloween was busy! Glad ya had a great one!
Oh Lainee is soooo cute as Daphne! Your MIL is one great gal! looks like you guys had fun! Miss you! Love you!
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! Love these girls! Can't believe how quick Bri is growing! love you
She looks sooooooo cute!!!!!! What is she gonna be next year??
Love ya guys!!!
Aly;)
Post a Comment