Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gymnastics!

Lainee had her first day of gymnastics today!  She had so much fun, and I'm so glad we signed her up.  We were debating between this and ballet, and I'm so glad we chose this.  I missed when she was on the tramp and learning cartwheels, but I'm sure I'll have ample opportunity to make up for my oversight!  I can't believe how big she is.  I'm so proud of her for trying new things, even when she gets a little nervous. She's growing up too fast!!
Ready to walk out the door!
Lainee doing a bridge
Airplane arms walking the beam!
Learning how to "Stick It"
Trying the bar for the first time.  She had to hold her legs up with the bean bag for 5 seconds!





4 comments:

Alicia said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I finally see how the Martin's think Lainee looks like you Becky. That first picture is your face!

Matt and Jessie said...

She is so cute! It looks like gymnastics is a hit! Hope you guys are doing well. I am sure you are having so much fun with your sweet new baby!!

Taunya Spaulding said...

that's awesome! she looks so cute!

Sheila said...

GO Lainee!