Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Life Around Here

I feel like the last few weeks of the pregnancy just dragged on and on. But Brianne is now already 3 weeks, and I can't figure out where the time went! Lainee is the perfect big sister and can't seem to get enough of her. She's also filling her days with lots of reading, another thing she can't get enough of. She's excited to get back to preschool next month, but I'm going to miss her! Brianne is just as perfect as ever. We've been having lots of visitors stop by, so that's fun. We seem to be in the middle of a lot of traveling, so we get a lot of drive-by visits, and we love it! So if you're ever passing Rupert, feel free to stop in!



Brianne meeting her namesake, Great Grandma Doris. It was so fun to have her and Great Grandpa come see us. We love you guys!




The Hagermans were able to stop in on their way home from Utah. We had so much fun visiting for a few minutes, and Lainee loves seeing her cousins, even for a few minutes at a time!





Brianne's first bath. She loved it! I wasn't sure what to expect with her, because Lainee sure hated baths, but Brianne didn't make a peep the entire time.




We've haven't really been up to much else, just enjoying our time together! I got the all-clear this week from my doctor to start jogging again, so that's been a treat!

Nick is really enjoying his job here and constantly learning new things and taking on new responsiblities. I'm so grateful for how hard he works for us!

2 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

becky-brianne is so cute! glad to hear all is going well!

Sissy Jackson said...

Oh MY Heck...I didn't even know that you were knocked UP! Wait...yes I did...sorry about that one. 2 little girls you have...how FUN! I love her name and she is PRETTY!