Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ultrasound #6


Well this baby is already an attention seeker, not sure where she gets that from :) We had a couple of complications throughout the pregnancy, and because of that, yesterday was Ultrasound #6, but gratefully the last one. And everything looks great! We are so thrilled! So I decided to include some pictures of the peanut since that's clearly what she is hoping for. We only have about 5 million ultrasound photos this go-round. But I must confess the pictures are from Ultrasound #5. She's getting big enough now that there weren't any great pictures yesterday, she's just too scrunched. She is breech, and has been throughout every ultrasound. I gue
ss that's just the norm for my babies. I must have extra squishy ribs that create the perfect pillow.
This next picture I had to include because it makes me smile. I kind of want to blow it up and put it on our wall in place of a picture of Nick and I. I don't know why, but when I open the fridge and see the two cans sitting next to each other, I always giggle a little bit. Could you get any more different?
We got invited to go with the Binghams out to their dairy and feed the baby calves. Of course that was not an opportunity we were going to pass on! I don't know why, but when they said bottle-feed, I fully expected them to pull out an 8-ounce bottle. And what they really are is half-gallon jugs. But it was a lot of fun! I'm not a big fan of cows, or dirt, or anything smelly really, but these guys were cute!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Lil Bre will fit right in at the Martin home! Love the new Nick & Becky pic.

ourbanksaccount said...

we can't wait to meet your new addition. it will be so wonderful to have her here!!!

Matt and Jessie said...

Hope you and baby keep doing well! I am sure that it will be fun to have another sweet baby girl around. Glad you are liking Rupert. You guys have had a crazy bunch of moves. I bet you are an expert at packing. You may have to give me lessons!!