Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year!

We hope everybody had a great New Year! We were able to spend it pretty low-key with family, and it was really nice. 2010 was a great year for us. We were truly blessed. We are grateful that in this tough economy we were able to sell our house in Idaho Falls, and that Nick was able to get a job in his field that he truly loves. Definitely a year of change, but it was great. Hope yours was great too!
We are really looking forward to more fun and opportunities in 2011. But we are most excited to announce that in 2011 this beautiful girl finally gets to be a big sister! We are expecting a new addition in July, and we are so blessed and so excited. Sometimes things don't always go how we planned, but we are grateful for the lessons we've learned and grateful that we get to add to our family.
Here's to 2011!

12 comments:

ourbanksaccount said...

beautiful family, so happy that you get to add to it! i can't wait to meet your little one in july!

Brett and Cherice said...

Congrats on the baby coming this summer!!!! That is so great! I love your family picture:)

Alicia said...

Uhmmmmmmm I think I choose the same shirt for our family pictures as you did. Weird! FABULOUS pic of Lainee. Congrats on a wonderful year. Yay for a baby!!!

Sheila said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

great family photos!
we're excited for you three and the new baby! Hooray for 2011!

Shari said...

So very happy and excited for you Becky! Congratulations!! I saw your mom today and she asked me if I'd talked to you lately. When I said no, she said I should. Now I think I know why. :)

Sycamore Girl said...

Don't know why, but I'm a little teary right now. I just love you guys! That picture of Lainee is amazing. Cheers to 2011!

Taunya Spaulding said...

oh! congratulations on the new addition in july!! :) your family picture is cute! do you know what you're having?? or did you mention it and i just missed reading it! :)

Meghan said...

Yea Martins! I kept asking Mikey if Tiny had mentioned anything about another baby yet. I knew he or she would be on there way soon! So excited for you guys! Sad we missed you at Christmas but hopefully we can see you soon on our next trip to Bozeman or Boise! PS. Tiny- Mikey will be very impressed with your flag (and outhouse -you silly boys) on the gingerbread house!

Katie said...

CONGRATS, you guys! so excited for you!!

Sissy Jackson said...

Congrats kid. Totally excited for you guys. Your little girl is darling. LOVE her blond curls!

Katy said...

I am so glad to hear it! Congrats! That is wonderful news. Totally made me smile.