The weather was beautiful today! We decided to enjoy it by having our first picnic this year. Lainee and I sat on a blanket and ate watermelon while Nick grille dus up a yummy dinner! Lainee didn't like the grass, was kind of freaked out by it, but she loved the blanket. We just enjoyed the sun and rolled a ball back and forth. There's nothing like fresh fruit and veggies and a barbecue! Yay for spring!
3 comments:
we concur, we can't wait for our first picnic! parker loves loves loves being outside! we should get together sometime this week and go to the park and have lunch or something! we love you guys!
We miss you guys. Wish you could come vacay here...Phoenix is more fun! When you guys going to Disneyland? I'm jealous. I'm going home to my fam at the end of this month. That will be fun. Haven't seen them in about 6 months.
Love you guys!!
How great! Chris, Tally and I had our first picnic of the year last sunday as well! Only, we went to a nearby dog park where Hank could play. Turns out eating on the grass where 20 other dogs can get to your food is not a good idea...We went to that park again today, only this time without the food. It feels SO good to be outside!
Post a Comment