Saturday, May 17, 2008

I have to brag...I'll make it quick!

So this morning I did another 5k, just me this time. Nick had other plans. Well, the last 5k we did together, our time was 43:51. My time this morning .... drum roll please .. 33:03. I was stoked! 10 minutes (to me) is a big deal! I had a great time, and feel really good about that number. It doesn't put me under a 10 minute mile, but it puts me close!
As a side note, the last 5k I had lost 40 pounds. As of today, I have lost 71!

5 comments:

ourbanksaccount said...

that is awesome becky!!!

Katie said...

Becky
I am so proud of you. You're my hero babe.

Sycamore Girl said...

That is so wild Becky! Way to go! I hope to do some races this summer, maybe I can rope Chris into running with me...

Skyler said...

Congrats! You're amazing! And I love the family photos in the Bronco gear. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Becky! That is amazing! I'm excited for you! I wish I could lose that much! To bad we don't live closer together, we could go running! Your little girl is so cute! I hope she gets feeling better soon! Check our blog out! www.joeandlisabartholomew.blogspot.com