January 6th Nick turned 30! We had a fun day. We surprised him at his office with cookies and balloons. That night we got to go on a fun date, and Nick killed it bowling. It wasn't even funny how good he was compared to how bad I was. He chose a tres leches for his birthday cake, and he wouldn't let us put all 30 candles on. I think he's in denial. I'm so grateful for Nick. He's such a good dad and a great husband. Love you, Nick! I think 30 is hot!
We're Cookin'
2 months ago

8 comments:
Happy B-day ol' man!
I was thinking Nick's bday was in Jan sometime. Glad you guys partied it up, looks like it was fun! 30 is not as old as I always used to think it was--of course I have to say that because I'll be catching up to him in a few years. (And I stink at bowling more than anyone on earth, so feel a little better Becky).
Happy Birthday Nick! Looks like a fun day! I wouldn't let them put 30 candles on my cake this year either! I was and ever will be 29 again!
30! You guys are so young! Happy Birthday Nick!
this is Aly Bree is sooooooooooooooooo big come see me soon!
Becky, your baby is SO CUTE! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Wanna come and visit so I can babysit??? PLEASE!!!
Cute babies!!!
I know this is WAY late, but 30 is hot. I mean in general- its like,
Okay- NOW you're an adult!
Own it man! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment