We went to Boise for a week over Christmas and had a great time. This is what we came back to! We were barely able to pull into our garage (good thing it wasn't a car, we'd have never made it!) Nick started shoveling about 2 minutes after we got home, and luckily we have a wonderful neighbor with a 4-wheeler and a plow attached that came and helped. I think he saved us a couple of hours! In a week about two feet of snow fell on the valley, and for the next 24 hours we're expecting another 6 inches and 50 mph winds. I think we'll just stay inside and drink some hot chocolate! 



2 comments:
So glad you've finally updated. I still check your blog everyday. dan and I had a wonderful vacation. Updates on our blog soon to come.
That is a lot of snow. Glad to hear all is well...we are enjoying your blog. Mike
Post a Comment