
Sorry we have not posted in so long. Here are some pictures of Lainee and me on halloween.


We made the trip down to Utah to see family and so I could go to see BSU beat Utah St 52-0. Mike, Chris, Randy and I all had a good time watching BSU take the apart. As you can see we were not the only BSU fans there.
Lainee loves to take her naps. Most of the time it is on a our blue and orange fleece blanket, but she has been known to sleep in other places.



3 comments:
Bick and Necky! How the heck are you guys!? I miss you. You going to the Martin's for thanksgiving? If so, let me know when you'll be on town, maybe we can meet up! I'm so glad you posted, i check everyday. Cute fam. Go broncos
GO BRONCOS! ROCK ON!
Yes...GO BRONCOS...(how depressing for the Aggies! I guess thats what you get for having your mascot be a cow.)
Nick you are lucky to have such beautiful girls! LOVE the sleeping beaut[ies] picture!
Post a Comment